Thursday, June 15, 2006

Indicate

London cab drivers have a completely different system when it comes to using the indicators handily installed on their vehicles, I have recently observed. They only use them when they are about to perform an illegal act, mainly a U-turn. Otherwise, cab drivers realise that turning on their indicators wastes energy and contributes to global warning, so they choose not to use them. Good old cab drivers.

Today one of my secret fears came true: another cyclist had locked my bicycle in their lock. I was livid, left an aggressive note and my phone number and about three-quarters of an hour later Gemma called and was very apologetic and I wasn't livid anymore, and I got my bike without too much drama. Maybe tomorrow I will get stuck in a lift and it won't be too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home