Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hackles have been raised

I thought that Foxtons had sunk to the lowest lows of all the lowly real estate agents with their hackle-raising branded Minis, until I read about how Siberian real estate agents do business. I wonder what is the Russian for "location, location, location"?

As predicted in my previous entry I did go and see Super Size Me last night, and it was very entertaining and interesting. I loved the guy who has eaten 19,000 Big Macs with seemingly no negative impact except a disastrous haircut.


The nappy aisle of the supermarket is an alien place to me, and somewhat nausea inducing on my visit just now (disposable maternity briefs anyone?) I couldn't get the nappy sacks I was after to take to my sister-in-law in Houston but I did get the ready-rolled white icing. Everyone who is someone travels with a roll. Don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home